PyCA is a fully functional Opencast capture agent written in Python. It is free software licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.
- Ad-hoc Recordings in #378
- Lower required Prometheus client version in #345
- Missing steps in installation documentation in #346
- Development command for starting all parts of pyCA in #347
- Document how to configure a continuous preview in #355
- Fix Silently Discarding Data in #377
- Updated FFmpeg download source URL for newer FFmpeg version in #369
- Ensure Default Reload Interval in #379
The release also includes several updated libraries.