Opencast Dev’n’Hack Camp
Are you interested in adding features to Opencast? Do you want to build your own capture agent? Still looking for that Wordpress integration? Let us know!
Join us for a two-day Opencast Dev’n’Hack Camp between the Free and Open-source Software Developers’ European Meeting (FOSDEM) and the 2020 Opencast Summit in Ghent, Belgium.
The camp allows developers and technical enthusiasts to discuss ideas and to collaboratively implement cool hacks and new features around the Opencast project. Hardware builds, extensions, new features, integration, bring your idea and try. No idea? Come anyway and help someone else to realize their idea.
- FOSDEM — 1-2 February 2020 in Brussels, Belgium
- Opencast Dev’n’Hack Camp – 3-4 February 2020 at Ghent University, Belgium
- Opencast Summit — 5-7 February 2020 at Ghent University, Belgium
open for discussion
- Feb 3, 11 am – Planning
- Feb 3, 12-6 pm – Development
- Feb 3, 7 pm – Bar and open technical discussion
- Feb 4, 10 am to 6 pm – Development
- Feb 4, 7 pm – Walk to the Opencast Summit Get-Together
If you are interested, register now:
9000 Ghent, Belgium
View on Google Maps