Please note that this maintainance release contains a breaking configuration change. More information can be found in admin upgrade guide or on the mailing list.
Released on November 13, 2018
- [MH-13144][#553] - only set Job startDate if no set before
- [MH-13216][#550] - Fix Documentation Pages
- [MH-13211][#547] - engage-ui: Fix live schedule bug: event available before schedule
- [MH-13190][#520] - Factor out JpaGroupRoleProvider JaxRs REST to mitigate load cycle race
- [MH-13189][#517] - Fix paella xss security isues in opencast 5.x
- [MH-13167][#490] - Republishing metadata does not update all metadata
- [MH-13152][#476] - Reduce Workflow Messages
- [MH-13138][#463] - Fix media module language configuration
- [MH-13108][#437] - Prevent permission problem in Travis cache
- [MH-13091][#421] - Concat operation problem with FFMPEG 4.x
- [MH-13069][#406] - Update problematic admin interface libraries
- [MH-12976][#389] - custom role patterns not working
- [MH-12387][#350] - Fix CAS
The Opencast codebase is now located on GitHub.
A full list of changes can be found in the official release notes.
Visit the installation guide for more information on how to get Opencast 5.